NMIMS Solution for Dec 20
Note: You have to edit 10-20% before submission for avoid copy case. Why need
1. In the midst of the current lockdown in the country, the opening of a new salon got postponed. Now since the government has given the permission for the salons to open throughout the country, can you please guide ABC Ltd. about how can they manage the 7P’s of Service Marketing in times of the Pandemic
2. A new hotel chain is confused as to what all supplementary services they should provide to their customers. Can you please guide them about supplementary services by using the Flower of Service (10 Marks)
3. A newly refurbished mall post the lockdown is bearing a beautiful look to it. But the owners are not sure whether they have been able to create the right Service Environment. a. Can you as a consultant guide them on the same using the Mehrabian Russel Stimulus Response Model (5 Marks)
b. Can you as a consultant guide them using the Russel Model of Affect (5 Marks)
Assignment Solution for NMIMS June 20
Q1. The recent epidemic of Coronavirus has really affected the world very badly. One of the sectors worst affected are Travel & Tourism. SOTC India has seen a severe fall in business in the last few months and does not see light at the end of the tunnel anytime soon. If the situation continues this way, it may lead to them shutting down many of their branches and laying of many employees. The sluggish Indian economy is not helping their case too. You are hired as a consultant by them to suggest possible solutions and strategies in order to combat this problem? Keep in mind IIHS and the service marketing mix.
Q2. The recent judgement by the Supreme Court with regards to AGR has forced Vodafone Idea to pay a huge amount as fine before the deadline. This hurts the already bleeding company even more. Post the entry of Jio, the telecom market has gone through a complete turmoil with the low rates and growing taxation burden. The situation has turned so bad that Vodafone wants to quit the Indian Market. The recent price increase has not helped improve the situation a lot. Can you as a student of Service Marketing analyze the problem at hand and provide possible solutions and revenue streams or methods to contain losses? Use the SERVQUAL Model to analyze the same? Also use the concept of Customer Loyalty to your advantage?
Q3. The recent decision by the Indian Government to divide the State of Jammu & Kashmir into Union Territories and open it for investors of the world has been met with a lot of cheer by the Industry. Kashmir sure has a lot to offer but it also brings with it, its shares of problems. Use the Service Branding Model, Service Communication Model and Moment of Truth to your advantage?
a. You are a part of the planning team organizing a summit to invite investors from the service sector to tap Kashmir’s potential. Can you suggest strategies in order to woo the investors?
b. Can you also enlist the hurdles that will come by and suggest possible solutions for the same?
Previous NMIMS Assignment
1. You have recently joined in as the Head of a Public Sector Bank? Design strategies to help reduce the Customer Complaint barriers. What Service recovery tactics will you leverage on to tackle customer complaints. (10 Marks)
2. You are planning to open India’s first ever Apple owned store in Mumbai by end of the year 2020? Suggest & describe all the design elements that you shall consider for building the Retail store environment? (10 Marks)
3. You are setting up an IKEA store in Mumbai by the end of the year 2020.
a. What Service Quality parameters & dimensions would you consider while driving this initiative? Provide examples from an IKEA perspective. (5 Marks)
b. Design a Creative & Innovative Loyalty Program for IKEA highlighting all the tiers/levels & the rewards that the customer will stand to gain (5 Marks)