Part A: Attempt all the following 10*2=20 Marks
1. Which of the following is not a tangible dominant?
c. Investment Management
d. Soft drinks
2. Select name of the country having maximum percent of GDP attributed to services
a. United States
3. Which of the following is not an element of physical evidence?
a. Employee dress
b. Employee Training
d. Facility design
4. Which of the following is not an element of People?
c. Flow of activities
d. Customer training
5. Standardized and customized flow of activities, simple and complex number of steps and customer involvement by which a service is delivered is called……..
a. Place Mix
b. Physical Evidence Mix
c. Process Mix
d. People Mix
6.………………..is the environment in which the service is delivered and where the firm and customer interact and any tangible components that facilitate performance or communication of the service.
a. Physical evidence
7. “All human actors who play a part in service delivery and thus influence the buyer’s perceptions: namely, the firm’s personnel, the customer and other customers in the service environment.”
b. Physical Environment
8. ……………is the difference between customer expectations and perceptions.
a. Customer Delight
b. Customer Satisfaction
c. Customer Gap
d. The supplier Gap
9. Which of the following is difficult to evaluate?
b. Auto repair
10. Evaluation of Medical Diagnosis service is mainly depends on
a. High in experience quality
b. High in credence quality
c. High in search quality
d. Both a and c
Part B: Attempt five of the following 5*10=50 Marks
1. Discuss the elements of expanded marketing mix for a service business.
2.. Describe the consumers decision process in the purchase of healthcare services.
3. Define “service recovery”. Explain various ways to recover the service failures.
4. Examine the origin and growth of services marketing in India.
5. Define CRM. Enumerate various applications of CRM in services marketing.
6. Distinguish between CRM and e-CRM. Explain the process of implementation e-CRM.
Part C: 30 Marks
Keeping pace with economic growth of this country, the housing loan has been becoming a most lucrative and large marketable product of banking and non-banking financial institutions ICICI, HDFC,SBI,Andhra Bank are the leaders of house loans inAndhra region. It is observed that of late there is a mismatch between demand for and supply of house loans in this region with increasing demand for and less of supply of this financial service.
You are required to:
(a) List out common causes of this mismatch between demand and supply in India.
(b) Explain the strategies to match them