1. What is/are the phenomenon involved in phase transformation?
d) Nucleation and growth
2. How many types of nucleation process are there and what are they?
a) 2 and (fusion and fission)
b) 2 and (Heterogeneous and Homogeneous)
c) 2 and (Heterogeneous andfusion)
d) 4 and (fusion, fission, Heterogeneous and Homogeneous)
3. What reactions come under supercooling?
b) Eutectic and Peritectic
c) Eutectic and Eutectoid
d) Peritectic and Eutectoid
4. What are the characteristics of large supercooling in nucleation?
a) Few nuclei, large crystals
b) Rapid nucleation, many nuclei, small crystals
c) Rapid nucleation, many nuclei, large crystals
d) Few nuclei, small crystals
5. At what temperature does supercooling is needed in homogenous nucleation?
b) 100- 250°C
6. From the following figure if blue curve represent growth rate what does red and green curve represent respectively?
a) Nucleation rate, over all transformation rate
b) Over all transformation rate, Nucleation rate
c) Nucleation rate, finer grain size
d) Over all transformation rate, finer grain size
7. What are thermodynamic parametersofhomogeneous nucleation?
a) Free energy G
b) Enthalpy H
c) Entropy S
d) Free energy G, Enthalpy H, Entropy S
8. What does phase transformation involve?
a)Transformation rates kinetics
b) Movement/rearrangement of atoms
c) Changes in microstructure
d) Transformation rateskinetics, rearrangement of Atoms, Changes in microstructure
9. Below the critical radius the tiny particles are _______ and are called _______
a) unstable, grains
b) stable, grains
c) unstable, embryo
d) stable, embryo
Synopsis and Project Report
You can buy synopsis and project from distpub.com. Just visit https://distpub.com/product-category/projects/ and buy your university/institute project from distpub.com