Business Statistics-NMIMS Solution
You can buy nmims solution for Dec 17
Must read before purchase: You must edit approx 10-20 percent answer for avoid copy case.
Note: We provide online mcq question bank for online exam and assignment help. Contact us for more information.
- The sample data from a research survey conducted in various countries on the amount of time 3-5 year-old children spent alone with their fathers each day is as follows:
- Country Time with Dad (minutes)Bangladesh 30
For the above sample, determine the following measures:
- The mean
- The standard deviation
- The mode
- The 75th percentile
Based on your calculations comment on the father-children relationship (10 Marks)
- ‘Prince’ a chaiwala at Mumbai Central station believes that the sales of tea at his tea shop depends upon the weather. He has taken a sample of a week’s data. Below you are given the results of the sample.
Cups Sold Temperature
- Which variable is the dependent variable?
- Compute the least squares estimated line.
- Is there a significant relationship between the sales of coffee and temperature?
- Predict sales of a 95 degree day.
- According to one of the recent study published in an International report, the cost of medical malpractice in the United States is USD 55.6 billion a year, which is approximately 2.4 percent of US annual health-care spending. An earlier research report published in 2011, in the New England Journal of Medicine revealed that, during the period 1991 to 2005, 7.4 percent of all physicians licensed in the US had a malpractice claim. These staggering numbers not only contribute to the high cost of health care, but the size of successful malpractice claims also contributes to high premiums for medical malpractice insurance. The table below contains a sample of data set of claim payments made in a year’s time and other information about the claimant.
Amount (in USD) Age Marital Status Insurance type Gender 2 45 Single Private Male 5 34 Married Medicare Male 3.5 29 Married Private Female 160 46 Single Workers compensation Male 4 56 Married Private Female 155 45 Single Private Female 45 44 Married Medicare Male 3 56 Single No insurance Male 20 43 Single Private Male
- Using descriptive statistics explore claim payment amounts, and identify factors that appear to influence the amount of the payment.
- Do a correlation analysis between ‘Amount’ and ‘Age’ and interpreted the coefficient of correlation.
Others Corporate Finance for Amity university
You can buy Amity BBA MBA Solutions from others sections. Let us know if any your amity subject is not mentioned or unable to find your subject.