1. What is the clock source for the timers?
a) some external crystal applied to the micro-controller for executing the timer
b) from the crystal applied to the micro-controller
c) through the software
d) through programming
2. What is the frequency of the clock that is being used as the clock source for the timer?
a) some externally applied frequency f’
b) controller’s crystal frequency f
c) controller’s crystal frequency /12
d) externally applied frequency/12
3. What is the function of the TMOD register?
a) TMOD register is used to set different timer’s or counter’s to their appropriate modes
b) TMOD register is used to load the count of the timer.
c) Is the destination or the final register where the result is obtained after the operation of the timer
d) Is used to interrupt the timer
4. What is the maximum delay that can be generated with the crystal frequency of 22MHz?
a) 2978.9 sec
b) 0.011 msec
c) 11.63 sec
d) 2.97 msec
5. Auto reload mode is allowed in which mode of the timer?
a) Mode 0
b) Mode 1
c) Mode 2
d) Mode 3
6. Find out the roll over value for the timer in Mode 0, Mode 1 and Mode 2?
7. What steps are followed when we need to turn on any timer?
a) load the count, start the timer, keep monitoring it, stop the timer
b) load the TMOD register, load the count, start the timer, keep monitoring it, stop the timer
c) load the TMOD register, start the timer,load the count, keep monitoring it, stop the timer
d) none of the mentioned
8. If Timer 0 is to be used as a counter, then at what particular pin clock pulse need to be applied?
9. In the instruction “MOV TH1,#-3”, what is the value that is being loaded in the TH1 register ?
10. TF1, TR1, TF0, TR0 bits are of which register?
Synopsis and Project Report
You can buy synopsis and project from distpub.com. Just visit https://distpub.com/product-category/projects/ and buy your university/institute project from distpub.com