1. How is the discrete time impulse function defined in terms of the step function?
a) d[n] = u[n+1] – u[n].
b) d[n] = u[n] – u[n-2].
c) d[n] = u[n] – u[n-1].
d) d[n] = u[n+1] – u[n-1].
2. What is the definition of the delta function in time space intuitively?
a) Defines that there is a point 1 at t=0, and zero everywhere else
b) Defines that there is a point 0 at t=0, and 1 everywhere else
c) Defines 1 for all t > 0, and 0 else
d) Defines an impulse of area 1 at t=0, zero everywhere else
3. Is it practically possible for us to provide a perfect impulse to a system?
a) Certainly possible
d) None of the mentioned
4. The convolution of a discrete time system with a delta function gives
a) the square of the system
b) the system itself
c) the derivative of the system
d) the integral of the system
5. Find the value of 2sgn(0)d + d + d, where sgn(x) is the signum function.
6. Where h*x denotes h convolved with x, x[n]*d[n-90] reduces to
7. Where h*x denotes h convolved with x, find the value of d[n]*d[n-1].
8. How is the continuous time impulse function defined in terms of the step function?
a) u(t) = d(d(t))/dt
b) u(t) = d(t)
c) d(t) = du/dt
d) d(t) = u2(t)
9. In which of the following useful signals, is the bilateral Laplace Transform different from the unilateral Laplace Transform?
d) all of the mentioned
10. What is the relation between the unit impulse function and the unit ramp function?
a) r = dd(t)/dt
b) d = dr/dt
c) d = d2(r)/dt2
d) r = d2(d)/dt2
Synopsis and Project Report
You can buy synopsis and project from distpub.com. Just visit https://distpub.com/product-category/projects/ and buy your university/institute project from distpub.com