Details about Project Report
Project FAQ – Must Read
Total Pages = 61
Format – DOCX
Synopsis – Yes
Viva Example Question- No
Delivery – Instant Downloadable
Suitable for Distance Learning management program.
This synopsis and project report is suitable for amity distance learning courses, nmims, ignou mba bba courses, scdl distance courses, isbm,imt cdl courses and others university/institute courses.
Table of Content
Chapter 1 INTRODUCTION
The working capital is the life blood and nerve centre for any business. The importance of working capital in any industry needs no special emphasis. No any business can run effectively without a sufficient quantity of working capital. contd..
Chapter 2 OBJECTIVE AND SCOPE
- To study the sources and uses of the working capital.
- To study the liquidity position through various working capital related ratios.
- To study the working capital components such as receivables accounts, Cash management and Inventory management.
Chapter 3 THEORETICAL FRAMEWORK
The corporate finance literature has traditionally focused on the study of long-term financial decisions. However, short-term assets and liabilities are important components of total assets and needs to be carefully analyzed. contd..
Chapter 4 METHODOLOGIES
The Research and Methodology adopted for the present study has been systematic and was done in accordance to the objectives set which has been detailed as below….contd..
Chapter 5 DATA COLLECTED
Chapter 6 DATA ANALYSIS
From the above chart I found that bank able to manage the Working capital from the above graph we can see that the bank is having 56.75% of current assets and 43.25% of current liabilities, it means that the bank is good in working capital management.contd…
Chapter 7 FINDINGS
Working capital is a very vital part of an organization weather it is a Bank or any other organization and this project is going to help me in my future a lot…contd..
Chapter 8 RECOMMENDATIONS
Working capital is increasing every year. Profit also increasing every year this is good sign. It has to maintain it further, to run the business long term.. contd..
Chapter 9 CONCLUSIONS
The project undertaken has helped a lot in gaining knowledge of the “Credit Policy and working capital Management” in Nationalized Bank with special reference to State Bank of India… contd…
I.M.PANDEY – FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
KHAN AND JAIN – FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
S.M.D MAHESWARI – FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
http://www.rpi.edu/dept/llc/writecenter/web/abstracts.html>accessed 2 February 2004
Dear Sir/ Madam,
As part of my MBA curriculum, I, Name****, is conducting a market research regarding the working capital management for which I need your personal views regarding the net working capital in shape of a questionnaire designed by me. The data being collected are solely for academic purpose. I request you to kindly extend your co-operation.
3) Age group:
- A) 18-30 yrs.
- B) 31-40 yrs.
- C) 41-50 yrs.
- D) 51-60 yrs.
4) How do you manage the working capital?
5) How much current Assets do you have?
6) How do you distribute the current assets?
7) How much current liability do you have?
8) In which area do you distribute the current liabilities?
9) Can you give me the net working capital of last four years?
10) Why in the year 2010 the working capital is in the good level?
11) Why in the year 2013 net working capital is decreased more than half?
12) How in the year 2014 SBM is able to manage the net working capital?