NMIMS Assignment Solution June 2020
- 1st Semester NMIMS June 2020 – Rs. 3000/- Only
- 2nd Semester NMIMS June 2020 – Rs. 3000/- Only
- 3rd Semester NMIMS June 2020 – Rs. 3000/- Only
- 4th Semester NMIMS June 2020 – Rs. 2500/- Only
1. What is the relevance of Vendor Managed Inventory in supply chain management? Discuss the various features of VMI. Elucidate the various aspects involved in successful implementation of VMI in special reference to retail sector.
2. Discuss the pricing strategies in case of an E-procurement platform. Discuss the relevance of online auctions in the E-procurement ecosystem. (10 Marks)
3. a. Consider yourself as a local tyre manufacturing firm entering into the import of the tyres. What sort of questions will you come across in the thought process in terms of costs related to the import? (5 Marks)
3. b. Enumerate the steps for developing transportation related strategies. (5 Marks)
- Alpha electronics is planning for imports of Laptops from Lenovo, Singapore. Lenovo wants to export to Alpha as per Inco terms. Explain to Alpha electronics what are INCO terms and what are the different methods of classification of Inco terms. Thereafter, List and briefly explain the Inco terms basis Mode of Transport and suggest which Inco terms Alpha should adopt if it has no competencies on fright and insurance costs.
- Bullseye international wants to enter the ecommerce platform through an Online market. On their behalf make a request to bankers explaining the concept of E Market place and the type of catalogues it can use to attract customers and do business.
- Laybond constructions is bidding for a Road contract project for national Highway Authority of India for a stretch between Jaisalmer to Udaipur.
a. Briefly explain what are the different type of pricing of contracts that can be considered between NHAI and Laybond constructions. (5 Marks)
b. NHAI decides to adopt for Fixed price contract on per km basis, however is open for discussions within it to different possibilities. Which one should Laybond opt for keeping in view the possibilities of different type of un-certainties. (5 Marks)
Short Answer of Previous NMIMS Assignment
You can view 1st para of Previous NMIMS Assignment Answer of Dec 2019.
Introduction: I have to narrate the major steps of Purchasing. Also I have to elaborate using an example of buying Fire and security services in an organization. In addition to that, I have to define and explain different types of Requisitions that are raised in a manufacturing organization.
Introduction: I have to explain the concept and objective of Spend Analysis. Also I have to list and explain different types of Spend Analysis that can be performed by an organization to build efficiency.
Introduction: I have to narrate that to build negotiation strategies are important. Also I have to narrate the steps in building negotiation strategies.