2nd Sem NMIMS Assignment Solution
You have to edit 10-20% edit before submission for avoid copy case. It will also help for your nmims exam purpose and avoid copy case. Simply don’t belief if anyone tells for unique copy, they simply cheat you.
Why Pay Rs. 3000 for NMIMS Solution?
1. We prepare answers with fresh content and not copied from any sources
2. We are trusted and tested from year 2005.
3. You can get 1 Month FREE Access for previous years solutions, so that you can prepare for exam.
Single Subject NMIMS Solution
You can buy even Single Subject NMIMS Solution if you have already prepare nmims solution. So go to nmims subject wise solution and buy online.
Marketing Management NMIMS June 2019
1. Assume you plan to purchase a new car for personal use. This will be the first car that you will be purchasing. Discuss various steps of consumer buying process that will be involved in purchasing a car.
2. M/s Furnideas wishes to sell furniture in the Indian Market. The company is known for their innovative ideas in furniture. The company has a global presence in selling furniture. The company sells to High, Middle and Lower Income group in different countries based on the segmentation. Furnideas appoints you as a consultant to guide them on types of segmentation that they should use for their furniture.
3. M/s Furnideas (as given in question 2) wants to promote its brand and products to create awareness and increase the sale of its products
a. Explain various promotion mix tools that you will use for M/s Furnideas to create awareness about the brand and products.
b. Explain any three online marketing tools that you will use to increase the sale for M/s Furnideas.
Financial Accounting and Analysis NMIMS June 2019
1. An investor wants to tests the financial position of Asian Paints Ltd. Thus, he wants to assess the short term liquidity as well as long term solvency. Discuss the four relevant ratio’s which he will definitely look into.
2. Discuss the components of Other Income under the statement of Profit and Loss accounts of any Indian Corporate. How other income is different from revenue from normal operations under the vertical format.
- The following information is provided by a dealer in computer chips. The dealer follows FIFO method for valuing stock, calculate from the following figures –
April 1, 2019 Opening stock 750 chips @Rs1550 per chip
April 10, 2019 1000 chips @Rs1750 per chip
April 20, 2019 1650 chips @ Rs1875 per chip
April 15, 2019 900 chips @Rs3000 per chip
April 16, 2019 1950 chips @ Rs 3250 per chip
- a) Cost of goods available for sale
- b) Gross profit
Essentials of HRM NMIMS June 2019
1. Mazbooti Pvt Ltd is a civil engineering firm doing projects in buildings, roads, bridges, Flyovers etc. Recently they have bagged a lot of projects for which they require Graduate Trainee Engineers as well as Diploma Trainee Engineers in huge numbers. What could be the method of recruitment in such scenario? Discuss any two methods of recruitment for such high numbers also conclude by choosing the best method.
2. As per various researches it is reported that simulations are one of the most effective way of training. Discuss this statement with the help of strong supporting justifications and examples. Also conclude by suggesting any other form of training which can be considered to be as strong as simulations.
3. Kaira is working as an Assistant Manager –Marketing from past five years in an FMCG company. She is a very hard working and dedicated employee. Her performance has also been good consistently. She is one of the deserving employee who never got her fair share of success. From past five years she has not got a single promotion because of which she is contemplating to resign. She communicated the same to Mohit who is her reporting authority. Mohit apprises this to the top management and even gives cues that because of lack of career planning their organisation is in a verge of losing an important talent. Sanjay, the Operations Head on the other hand is totally against the idea of Career planning.
a. Mohit is asked to prepare a list of merits of Career planning. Help him prepare the same.
b. Sanjay opposes Mohit with his list of demerits on the career planning. Mention all the pros and cons of career planning and highlight who is right, Mohit or Sanjay?
Strategic Management NMIMS June 2019
M/s Ximi wants to enter in the washing machine and refrigerator market in India. The company has earned a lot of reputation in the global market. The company is known for low priced segment and delivers the best quality. The service is the best in the world. The response time to customer problems is less than 24 hours.
1. The CEO appoints you as a consultant to analyze the external environment for the Ximi Brand. Analyze.
2. Discuss the various types of business models and suggest the one that should be implemented by M/s Ximi for their product launch in India. Explain the same with reason.
3. a. Explain various functional strategies that M/s Ximi can adopt to improve and maximize the resource productivity.
3. b. Explain any five CSR activities that the company should undertake in India to benefit its stakeholders.
Business Statistics NMIMS June 2019
- The Stock Price details of TATA TELESERVICES (MAHARASHTRA) LTD. are given below
|Date||Close||No. of shares||No. of trades||Total turnover|
For the above sample, determine the following measures:
- The mean closing price
- The standard deviation of total number of shares
- The median value of number of trades
- The 75th percentile value of total turnover
Analyze the above data using descriptive statistics and comment on the relationship between the various variables
- Let’s assume that you have gathered the following information on the prices for different management books and the number of pages that each book contains.
|BOOK||PAGES (X)||PRICE (Y)|
- Develop a least-squares estimated regression line.
- Compute the coefficient of determination and explain its meaning.
- The OECD cut forecasts again for the global economy in 2019 and 2020, following on from previous downgrades in November, as it warned that trade disputes and uncertainty over Brexit would hit world commerce and businesses. The Organization for Economic Co- Operation & Development forecast in its interim outlook report that the world economy would grow 3.3 percent in 2019 and 3.4 percent in 2020. Those forecasts represented cuts of 0.2 percentage points for 2019 and 0.1 percentage points for 2020, compared to the OECD’s last set of forecasts in November. “High policy uncertainty, ongoing trade tensions, and a further erosion of business and consumer confidence are all contributing to the slowdown,” said the OECD in its report. “Substantial policy uncertainty remains in Europe, including over Brexit. A disorderly exit would raise the costs for European economies substantially,” added the OECD. Europe remains impacted by uncertainty over Britain’s plans to exit the European Union, the U.S. – China trade spat and other weak spots, such as signs of a recession in Italy. For Germany, Europe’s largest economy, the OECD more than halved its 2019 GDP growth forecast to 0.7 percent from 1.6 percent previously. It predicted a light recovery to 1.1 percent growth in 2020. Germany’s export-reliant economy is particularly affected by weaker global demand and rising trade barriers.
- In your opinion what forecasting tools are used in the above case for forecasting the global economy? Justify.
- Are the forecasts accurate? Comment. What all errors are possible in the forecasts and how to deal with such errors?
Business Law NMIMS June 2019
1. Explain the difference between (i) express conditions and warranties; and (ii) implied conditions and warranties. List out, with distinct examples, the different implied conditions and warranties contained under Sales of Goods Act, 1930.
2. List at least 2 (two) cases that have been decided by Competition Commission of India that has led to ensure that any adverse appreciable effects on competition or abuse of dominant position has been contained by Competition Commission of India.
3. Arunima, Nishita, Shanaya and Komal are homemakers who decided to run a business of a homemade tiffin service in the city of Nagpur. The business has grown exponentially and there is a need to expand the business, which requires an investor. They have approached various venture capitalists who have advised them that they should first get their entity registered. Post registration of entity the venture capitalist may look at investing or buying a stake in the business. Hence, they have approached you for some advice:
a) Can you explain the different forms of business entities prevalent in India?
b) After going through different types of business, they have taken a special interest in partnership firm with limited liability. Can you advise them in detail on what is partnership firm with limited liability, formation and rights and liabilities of such partner?
NMIMS Distance learning education provide India’s one of the best distance learning program for various courses. You can read about nmims.
Buy Single NMIMS Assignment Solution 2019
You can buy even single assignment solution for nmims. just NMIMS Subject wise solutions link and buy online if need only few subjects solution.