You can buy MS08 Latest Solved Assignment 2020 @ Rs. 300/- only and buy complete 2nd semester ignou assignments at discounted price.
MS08 Latest Solved Assignment 2020 (July -Dec)
Q1. The prices (in Rs.) of three X, Y and Z are x, y and z per unit respectively. A purchases 4 units of Z and sells 3 units of X and 5 units of Y. B purchases 3 units of Y and sells 2 units of X and 1 Unit of Z. C purchases 1 unit of X and sells 4 Units of Y and 6 units of Z. In the process A, B and C earn Rs. 6000, Rs. 5000 and Rs. 13000 respectively. Using matrics, find the prices per unit of three commodities.
Q2. Calculate Quartile derivation.
Monthly Wages (Rs.)
No. of Workers
1150 and above
- Four Cards are drawn at random from a well shuffled pack of 52 cards, find the probability that
(i) They are a king, a queen, a jack and an ace,
(ii) Two are king and two are queens,
(iii) Two are black and two are red,
(iv) They should be one from each suit.
- Based on a nationwide poll, a seller of printed advertisements estimates that 56% of all adults usually open all the mail they receive. If this is still the current rate at which adults open mail, what is the probability that in a random sample of 1000 adults, the number who usually open all of their mail will be
(a) Less than 541
(b) 570 or more?
- Write short note on any three of the following:
- a) Poisson Distribution.
- b) Purposive Sampling.
- c) Geometric Mean.
- d) Rank Correction.
- e) Advantages of Quantitative Approach of Management.
MS08 Jan 2020
- Solve the following system of equations
- A distribution is negatively skewed with the coefficient of skewness as -2.9. The value of mean and mode are 125 and 138, respectively. Find the variance of the distribution.
- A doctor is to visit a patient. From the past experience, it is known that the probabilities that he will come by train, bus, scooter or by other means of transport are respectively 3/10, 1/5, 1/10 and 2/5. The probabilities that he will be late are ¼, 1/3 and 1/12, if he comes by train, bus and scooter respectively, but if he comes by other means of transport, then he will not be late. When he arrives, he is late. What is the probability that he comes by train?
- An entrance examination for admission to a first degree course in medicine was conducted at the national level. The mean and standard deviation of the marks obtained by 15000 candidates were 40 and 8, respectively. Determine in terms of standard deviation, the standard marks of students getting 50 and 60 marks. Also find the marks obtained corresponding to standard marks 1.30 and 1.50.
- What is standard error of estimate? How is it measured? List some of its important interpretations.