IGNOU MBA Solution June 18
You can buy complete 1st semester set on discounted price.
- How is ‘Financial Accounting’ different form ‘Management Accounting’? Discuss the role and activities of an Accountant.
- The Balance Sheets of XYZ Ltd as on 31st December, 2016 and 2017 are as given below:
(i) Depreciation provided on plant was 8,000 and on building was Rs. 8,000.
(ii) Provision for taxation made during the year is Rs. 38,000.
(iii) Interim dividend paid during the year is Rs. 16,000.
From the above information, you are required to prepare Schedule of changes in Working Capital and Funds Flow Statement.
- What do you understand by CVP Analysis. Explain the effect of Price and Volume on the Net Profit, with the help of a suitable illustration.
- The Management of ABC Ltd. is considering a proposal to purchase an improved model of a machine which gives increased output. Its existing machine which has been in operation for 2 years has current market value of Rs. 1,00,000, its remaining estimated useful life is 10 years, with no salvage value at the end.
The relevant particulars are as follows:
The company follows the straight-line method of depreciation and is subject to 50% tax. Should the existing machine be replaced? Assume that the company’s required rate of return is 15% and that the loss on sale of Assets is tax deductible.
- As a Finance Manager how would you determine the Optimal Cash balance that would be required by your Organisation? What measures you would take to ensure the smooth and efficient Management of Cashflows in the Orgnisation?