Buy MS02 Latest IGNOU Assignments 2020 and this subject is inprocess and we need time for delivery. Buy complete 1st semester solution
1. Why there is a need of managing human resource management in changing scenario? Discuss how various perspectives of human resource management is originating with due course of globalization.
2. How Outsourcing recruitment process is helpful in extracting a pool of talented candidates for an organization? “Socialization and mobility helps individuals to identify their organization roles”, explain the statement in your own words.
3. Training and development is an age old concept of in an organizational which is getting replaced with learning organization”, explain. How does mentoring and coaching influences learning organization?
4. How does Workers’ Participation in Management influence to industrial democracy? Is it necessary to empower individuals at lower levels for democratic organization?
5. Why does an organization face reluctance towards performance appraisal within an organization? How does performance counseling can address such issues?
Previous Semester IGNOU Answer
- Define Environmental and Political Perspective of Human Resource Management and why it is more important in changing social environment.
- Why Outsourcing recruitment process is beneficial over in-house recruitment process? How does Job analysis influence the recruitment process of an organization?
- How HR audit realizes the objectives of HR department of an organization? How HR audit helps in performance planning and review?
- Explain why learning organization is finding place over training and development in organization these days? How mentoring and coaching can affect learning organization?
- Why do grievances occur within an organization and how disciplinary actions can redress grievances?
FAQ and Previous Yr Sample
Answer: You can buy ignou from DistPub.com from credit card/debit card/net banking. You can also pay through paytm on 999 000 4135 @ Rs. 250 for MS01 – TO MS10 and send email to email@example.com
There are various reason to buy assignment Jan 2020 from DistPub from DistPub
a. DistPub.com is a trusted brand for academic help. DistPub working from year 2001.
b. Affordable cost
c. Various payment method credit card/debit card/net banking and paytm
d. Quick Services
Yes, you can view previous year assignment. Listed answers are 1st few para.
Answer: It is very difficult to find out the exact time for the evolution of HRM. Even though the stages of the development of personnel management can be easily determined, its development was marked towards the end of 19th century. Prior to this, it was somewhat a slow process. Ordinarily, the growth and history of personnel management is divided into these five periods.
Early Philosophy of personnel management: The history of modern personnel management starts with the name of Robert Owen. He is called the father of Personnel Management. In the year 1813, his book, ‘A new view of society’, published in which he propounded the need of better industrial relations and improvements in the service conditions. His attitude towards workers was very cordial, liberal and paternalistic. He got good houses constructed for his workers by the side of his factory, eliminated child labour and provided healthy conditions.
Answer: Every organization requires to conduct job analysis which provides surety that used selection procedure are valid, reliable, and defensible. A valid selection procedure accurately measures the actual requirements of the job positions in a reliable and fair manner. It also measures the knowledge, abilities, skills, experience, and personal characteristics which are required to perform a job. An effective job analysis provides benefits including workforce planning, succession planning, employee development, training, and so on. Using these methods, the job analyst identifies training content, training equipment, training methods, etc. HR profession easily develops an effective compensation management policy according to job positions.
Job design is a very important function of staffing. If the jobs are designed properly, then highly efficient managers will join the organisation. They will be motivated to improve the productivity and profitability of the organisation. However, if the jobs are designed badly, then it will result in absenteeism, high labour turnover, conflicts, and other labour problems….contd…
Answer: A skill is a task, or activity required for competency on the job. Competencies in a skill require knowledge, experience, attitude and feedback. Performance assessment criteria clearly define the acceptable level of competency for each skill required to perform the job. The individual’s level of competency in each skill is measured against a performance standard established by the organisation. These competency skills are grouped according to a major function of the occupation and are presented in a two-dimensional chart. Each skill has its own set of “learning outcomes” which must be mastered before a competency in the particular skill is acknowledged. Competency approach to job depends on competency mapping. Competency Mapping is a process to identify key competencies for an organization and/or a job and incorporating those competencies throughout the various processes (i.e. job evaluation, training, recruitment) of the organization. A competency is defined as a behavior (i.e. communication, leadership) rather than a skill or ability.
Potential appraisal, a part of performance appraisal, helps to identify the hidden talents and potential of the individuals. Identifying these potential talents can help in preparing the individuals for higher responsibilities and positions in the future. The performance appraisal process in itself is developmental in nature.
Answer: In democracy era, the structure of democratic unions referes to the basis on which unions are organised and to the pattern whereby the plant unions are linked to regional level or national level federations or unions. Let us examine these two aspects one by one.
Trade unions classified into three categories:
Answer: Training can be a source of a competitive advantage for a company. The primary benefit to the company is the result of an accumulation of smaller benefits. Training provides greater skill and knowledge to employees, which translate to improved job performance. Improved job performance, in turn, means greater efficiency, fewer errors, better productivity. The end result is reduced costs and higher profits. The company is not the only beneficiary of employee training, though; the employee can realize rewards, too.
The well-trained employee acquires an advantage for him- or herself. By participating in training, employees can deepen or expand their existing skill set and increase their understanding of the organization. In addition, a well-trained employee may be able to take advantage of internal promotion opportunities and becomes more marketable if he or she leaves the company. Other potential benefits are listed below: