Details about Micro Finance Project Report
Project FAQ – Must Read
Total Pages = 55
Format – DOCX
Synopsis – Yes
Viva Example Question- No
Delivery – Instant Downloadable
Suitable for Distance Learning management program.
This synopsis and project report is suitable for amity distance learning courses, nmims, ignou mba bba courses, scdl distance courses, isbm,imt cdl courses and others university/institute courses.
Synopsis and Project report on Micro Finance. You can buy mba bba project report and customize as per your university requirement. You can buy nmims solved assignments and others university solved assignments.
TOC of Project Report
Chapter I INTRODUCTION
- Statement of the Problem
- Why is the particular topic chosen?
- What contribution would the project make and to whom?
Chapter II OBJECTIVE AND SCOPE
Chapter III THEORETICAL FRAMEWORK
Chapter IV METHODOLOGY
- Definitions and assumptions
- Base Model
- Base Model with cost of capital and subsidies
- Application of each to monopolistic and competitive settings
- Extension to Collaterals
Chapter V DATA COLLECTED
- Mix market – Risk of different types of MFI portfolios.
- Microfinance in Vietnam – Rural household loans & average loan sizes.
- Reasons for taking out loans.
- Monthly interest rates charged by different types of final institutions in rural Vietnam.
Chapter VI DATA ANALYSIS
- Mix Market analysis
- Microfinance in Vietnam – credit rationing analysis
Chapter VII FINDINGS OF THE STUDY
Chapter VIII RECOMMENDATION
Chapter IX CONCLUSIONS