Marketing of Financial Services NMIMS 2020
- 1st Semester NMIMS June 2020 – Rs. 3000/- Only
- 2nd Semester NMIMS June 2020 – Rs. 3000/- Only
- 3rd Semester NMIMS June 2020 – Rs. 3000/- Only
- 4th Semester NMIMS June 2020 – Rs. 2500/- Only
Q1. Explain the concept of Online Marketing of financial services. How is it changing the way financial products and services are sold in India?
Q2. One week ago you bought a ULIP policy from a private Life Insurance company. On receiving the policy copy, you realize that the Life Insurance policy was mis-sold. Would it be possible for you to return the policy? What strategy would you follow to settle the matter with the insurance company?
Q3. You are a Financial Planner. Your client Ashwin Aswani aged 37 years, married with 1 child requires your help to make few financial decisions. (You can make any assumptions to further build up your case.)
- Ashwin wants to buy a Pure Risk Life Insurance cover. He is confused whether he should buy a ULIP or a Term Plan. Recommend the product best suited for him giving valid reasons.
- Ashwin wants to purchase a holiday home by liquidating his retirement savings and taking a home loan for the next 10 to 15 years. Ashwin wants your opinion whether this is an appropriate strategy for a Retirement Plan.
NMIMS APRIL 2020
Marketing of Financial Services
- Develop a Public Relations campaign for IRDA to create awareness about Life Insurance sector and to educate policyholders about their rights.
- Your client, Ashwin Motwani client had avoided investing in equities for his long term goals. He found equity investments too risky and did not understand when to time his entry and exit in the market. Explain some investment techniques that help negating the biases involved in investing.
- You are a Financial Planner. Your client Raj Shah (age 34 years) works with an IT company earning Rs. 15 lakhs per annum. His wife Deepti (age 32 years) is a homemaker. They have one daughter Rimmi (age 3 years). The couple requires your help to make some financial decisions. (You can make any assumptions to further build up your case.)
a. Raj wants to buy a Pure Risk Life Insurance cover of Rs 1.5 crore. He is confused whether he should buy a ULIP, Endowment or a Term Plan. Recommend the product best suited for his requirement.
b. Raj and Deepti want your help to invest for Rimmi’s higher education which they estimate would be required after 18 years.