Downloadable Assignment Solution
Buy this solution and download mba assignment solution instantly after secured paypal payment.
Question: Prepare a Cash Budget for Sager Corporation Ltd. for a period of six months commencing April, 2001 from the following information:
1. Cost and Prices remain unchanged and firm maintains a minimum cash balance of Rs. 4,00,000 for which bank overheads may be availed. If required.
2. Cash Sales are 25% of the total sales and balance 75% will be credit sales. 60% of credit sales are collected in the month following the sales, balance 30% and 10% in the two following month thereafter. No bad debts are anticipated.
Sales forecasts are as follows:
3. Gross Profit Margin 20%
4. Anticipated Purchases and Wages for 2001 are as follows:
5. Quarterly interest payable Rs. 30,000: Rent payable Rs. 8,000 per month.
6. Capital expenditure expected in September is Rs.1,20,000.
Complete MBA Assignments Solution
You can buy complete assignment solution. Visit yours university link from top menu and buy online. You can also post your assignment requirement through email, so our expert assignments tutor will solved your problem.
Become Premium Member
30 Days Validity – Rs. 2,000/- Only. Buy MBA Assignment Membership.
3 Months Vailidy – Rs. 5,000/- Only. Buy MBA Assignment Membership.
1 Year Validity – Rs. 10,000/- only. Buy MBA Assignment Membership.
You can study this assignment question from this link. Visit Now for MBA Assignment