IGNOU MBA Assignments
You can IGNOU MBA Assignments Solution from DistPub.com. We are working for your ignou solutions
MS05-ignou mba solution 2018
Note: You can buy only MS05 IGNOU solved assignments 2018 from this link. Please click here and buy if you need only one ignou subject solution
1. It is generally felt that “rural areas are good for locating large plant, semi-urban areas for locating medium-sized plants, and urban areas for small-scale plants”. Comment.
2. (a) Define job design. How has management viewed job design since the industrial revolution?
(b) List the important factors that must be addressed in job design and briefly discuss the importance of each one.
3. Under what circumstances would you use PERT as opposed to CPM in project management? Give some example of projects where each would be more applicable than the other.
4. What do you understand by acceptance sampling? In what situations it is used? Briefly discuss the sampling plans.
5. “Inventory management for slow moving expensive items should focus more on lead time reduction than anything else”. Critically examine the statement.
6. Write short notes on any three of the following:
(a) Intermittent flow processes
(b) Uses of work sampling
(c) Helgeson and Birnie Method of line balancing
(d) Benefits of value engineering
(e) Objectives of codification.
MS06-IGNOU mba solution 2018
Note: You can buy only MS06 IGNOU solved assignments 2018 from this link. Please click here and buy if you need only one ignou subject solution
1. (a) Define the term ‘Marketing’ with suitable examples. Discuss the scope and significance of marketing function in a developing and fast emerging economy like India.
(b) What are the various components/ elements of marketing mix in case of products and services marketing. Discuss with suitable examples of your choice.
2. (a) Explain the concept of Product Life Cycle by taking an example one each from a consumer durable and any service offering of your choice.
(b) Distinguish the concept of market vs the concept of a segment and their relationship in marketing, with suitable illustration.
3. (a) Discuss the various steps involved in the marketing research process that help in decision making process. Briefly discuss a few application areas of marketing research in the current business environment.
(b) Distinguish a Product from a Brand with suitable examples. Explain packaging as a market development tool.
4. (a) Why pricing and promotional elements of marketing mix primarily decide the success of any brand? Explain. Discuss the strategic and tactical decisions that a manager should consider in pricing and promoting the firms offering. Take one product and one service offering and discuss their success story.
(b) “Consumer” is the king does this statement still holds good in the era of online/digital marketing? If yes or no substantiate and justify accordingly.
MS07-MBA ignou Assignment solution 2018
Note: You can buy only MS07 IGNOU solved assignments 2018 from this link. Please click here and buy if you need only one ignou subject solution
1. Why is the Central Processing Unit (CPU) is called the “Brain” of the Computer? What are the components of a CPU? What factors affects the speed of a computer?
2. Define data and information. What is the difference between the two? What are the main characteristics of information?
3. What are the types of inventory management systems? Define them and partition them into further classes. Also, briefly explain each subdivision.
4. How can you use the Web as a data source for your data warehouse? What types of information can you get from the Web? Explain briefly the steps needed to ensure that only good quality, reliable data is loaded into the data warehouse from the Web.
5. What are expert systems? Mention the working principles of expert systems. Also discuss how knowledge can be represented in expert systems.
6. Write short notes on any three of following:
(a) Redundant Array of Independent Disks (RAID)
(b) Polymorphic viruses
(c) Business software solutions firm Microsoft
(d) Features of JAVA.
(e) Online Analytical Processing (OLAP)
MS08-IGNOU mba assignment
Note: You can buy only MS08 IGNOU solved assignments 2018 from this link. Please click here and buy if you need only one ignou subject solution
- A sample survey of 100 families belonging to the middle income group revealed the following distribution according to their annual savings. Find a) average annual sayings, using the efficient method, b) 5th decile, and c) 90th percentile.
|Savings (Rs ‘000)||05-09||09-13||13-17||17-21||21-25||25-30||30-35|
|Number of Families||07||10||15||23||25||14||06|
- It is known that the number of heavy trucks arriving at a railway station follows the Poisson distribution. If the average number of truck arrivals during a specified period of half an hour is 2, find the probabilities that during a given half an hour a) no heavy truck will arrive, b) at least two heavy trucks will arrive, c) at the most 3 heavy trucks will arrive, and d) between 1 and 3 heavy trucks will arrive.
- A sample survey of tax-payers belonging to business class and professional class yielded the following results:
|Business class||Professional class|
|Sample size||n1 = 400||n2 = 420|
|Defaulters in tax payment||x1 = 80||x2 = 65|
Test the hypothesis at α = 0.01 level of significance that
- a) defaulter rate is the same for the two classes of tax-payers, and
- b) defaulter rate is higher in the business class than in the professional class by 0.03.
- A set of paired data on X and Y has mean of X as 36, mean of Y as 85, standard deviation of X as 11, standard deviation of Y as 8, and coefficient of correlation between X and Y as 0.66. Obtain a) the two regression equations, and b) value of X when Y= 75.
- Write short notes on any three of the following:
(a) Absolute value function
(b) Baye’s Theorem
(c) Multistage Sampling
(d) Delphi method of forecasting