Annamalai University offer mba distance learning program and assignment solution play important role for this courses. So distpub provide Annamalai MBA IS Assignment 1st Semester 2020.
Visit official website of AU and buy below mention courses assignment from DistPub.com. Pls note we need few working days for this solution after payment.
- MBA E/M I Year
- MBA E/M II Year
- MBA E-Business I Year
- MBA E-Business II Year
- MBA International Business I Year
- MBA International Business II Year
- MBA Human Resource Management I Year
- MBA Human Resource Management II Year
- MBA Marketing Management I Year
- MBA Marketing Management II Year
- MBA Financial Management I Year
- MBA Financial Management II Year
- MBA Information System II Year
M.B.A. INFORMATION SYSTEMS
1. Management is said to have universal application. How do you justify the Universality of Management? Give examples to illustrate your arguments.
2. “The importance of strategic planning is now fully realized by the Indian corporate sector than before.” – Discuss.
3. Explain about the personal challenges involved in becoming a manager and a leader in today’s turbulent environment.
4. Without effective management the resources will remain as resources cannot be converted into productive utilities. – Do you agree? Give reasons.
1. “The objective of Managerial Economics is to provide framework for analysing business decisions. Instead of presenting detailed list of rules for specific decision-making, managerial economics addresses the larger economic forces that shape day-to-day decision-making”. Critically analyse the above statement.
2. “Outline the various steps which would be necessary if you were asked to forecast demand for a typical mass consumption item”.
3. “If the production function is homogeneous with constant returns to scale everywhere, the returns to a single variable factor will be diminishing.” – Comment.
4. “Short-run average variable cost curve is saucer-shaped but the short-run average total cost curve cannot be saucer-shaped”. Discuss in detail.
1. Enumerate the ratios that measure a firm’s overall effectiveness and specify the related formula.
2. “Depreciation is a process of allocation and not of valuation.” – Comment.
3. It is said that only cash cost are relevant for capital budgeting decision. However, depreciation which is a non-cash cost is a prominent part of cash flow analysis for such an investment decision. How do you explain this paradox?
4. It is said, “cost accounting is a system of foresight and not post-mortem examination; it turns losses into profit, speeds up activities and eliminates wastes”. Discuss in detail this statement
1. What is market segmentation? What are the different ways of segmentation? Suggest the segmentation strategy for the following products: edible oil, table top wet grinder and business magazine.
2. What strategies you would recommend to be followed during the four stages of PLC? Identify one product and one service for each stage in the plc. Give reasons for your answer.
3. What are the objectives of pricing strategies? Discuss the merits of different pricing techniques that you would recommend for the following products. Laptop, sports utility vehicle, designer tiles.
4. Do you think that social media advertisements would kill all other traditional MEDIA? Discuss your answer with proper justification. Also explain under what circumstances online advertisements would be highly recommended.
1. “Human resource planning is a pre-requisite for effective management of human resources.” In the light of this statement, analyse the significance of human resource planning.
2. Explain a sample HR departmental structure for a large manufacturing organization and explain the functions.
3. You are appointed as HR manager for a mid size leather company which is new. Now you are asked to fix pay scale for the employees. Explain your process of pay fixation.
4. Performance Appraisal System helps employees to identify the areas in which they need to improve – Do You agree or disagree? Justify with the suitable methods.
1. Suggest the factors governing the choice of site for a manufacturing plant in a city or sub- urban part of a city.
2. Give a specimen of Gantt Charts which is normally used in the production planning and control department and describe briefly how it could be used for checking the actual progress of a job against the schedule.
3. Discuss the functions of purchasing department in an industry. Explain some methods of purchasing commonly adopted in an industrial purchasing. Why should the purchasing documents be legally sound?
4. Elaborate the various costs that are involved in inventory problems with suitable examples. How are they inter related?
1. “Research is much considered with proper fact finding, analysis and Evaluation.” – Do you agree with this statement. Substantiate your view with the following situation. You are the HRD Manager with ABB (India) .ABB has recently taken over a major unit in Kolkata. You are sent on a posting there and are given the task of introducing a new operation scheme which your parent organization feels will improve efficiency. But you perceive during your stay that there is an underlying dissatisfaction amongst the employees and it is essential to gauge their views and opinion about the takeover and their expectations before introducing the scheme.
2. In order to improve the importance of chi square analysis, correlation analysis and t test. Create tables with imaginary and appropriate values and explain the results.
3. “Every data collection method has its own built-in biases. Therefore, resorting to multi method of data collection is only going to compound the biases”. How do you critique this statement?
4. “Data processing is an intermediary stage of work between data collection and data analysis”- Explain the statement by enumerating the various operations involved in it.