M.B.A. HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
AU offer mba distance course and assignment solution play important role for this courses. So distpub provide Annamalai MBA HRM Assignment 2nd Semester 2020.
Visit official website of AU and buy below mention courses assignment from DistPub.com. Pls note we need few working days for this solution after payment.
- MBA E/M I Year
- MBA E/M II Year
- MBA E-Business I Year
- MBA E-Business II Year
- MBA International Business I Year
- MBA International Business II Year
- MBA Human Resource Management I Year
- MBA Marketing Management I Year
- MBA Marketing Management II Year
- MBA Financial Management I Year
- MBA Financial Management II Year
- MBA Information System I Year
- MBA Information System II Year
1. Organizational development is in enviable and continuous process. As a consultant how do you accept this statement? Give your views.
2. Power and politics are associated factors .As a management student how would you relate and compare both power and politics in organizational development context.
3. Organizational interventions are different in its significance. How would you classify and apply those interventions for organizational development. Discuss.
4. As OD consultant what type of changes and levels of changes you would observe and study in any organization.
1. Evolve a new evaluation scheme for training Bank officials training programmes that is capable of eliminating the disadvantages from the existing evaluation scheme – Discuss.
2. Identify the ways and options to fill performance gaps- with example.
3. HR functionaries are better suited to become trainers than line managers. They don’t require training as they are experts in training. Give at least four arguments for against this statement.
4. Prepare a developmental job assignment for a newly joined marketing trainee who is found to be having high potential – Give example.
1) Elucidate and discuss the various obstacles in the growth of Trade Unions in India.
2) Explain the concept and objectives of ‘Social Security’. Give a brief account of the various social security schemes available in India.
3) Enumerate the contributions of Labour Legislations in India towards Industrial growth.
4) Explain the following in detail
a) Suggestions to Strengthen Trade Unions in India
b) Benefits of Collective Bargaining
c) Prevention of Industrial Disputes in India
d) Need and Importance of Labour Welfare in India.
1. In analyzing industrial relations, the role of social change cannot be overlooked. As it equally influences both employee and management, which is obvious from the fact that today’s management has increasingly become professional, there is a greater thrust on the use of behaviour techniques in dealing with human side of enterprise – Do you agree with the statement? Justify.
2. “The responsibility of nurturing a healthy industrial climate lies with the management, the unions and the government. The political parties, the community and the society should also play a decisive role in improving the existing industrial relations and if there is any dispute or conflict, it should be settled by mutual negotiation or conciliation or voluntary arbitration” – Comment on the above statement and suggest the ways of promoting industrial peace at this juncture.
3. The industrial relations can be viewed from the various angles which may range from the economic and social, political to the legal, psychological and managerial. But none of these give a perfect view of industrial relations but certainly adds to our intellectual dimensions in this context – Critically evaluate the statement and relate any two approaches of industrial relations system to the above circumstances.
4. The effect of both strikes and lockouts are the same, as they both ensure that workers will be away from work. Examine whether and why management wants to declare lockouts and when workers want to go on strikes. Also identify the ways and means of resolving such disputes within the organisation and through alternative mechanisms.
1. Compare and contrast wage fixation principles and practices in public and private sector.
2. What is the basis for occupational wage differentials support with live examples?
3. Write an essay on executive compensation practices in India.
4. Why pay commission abolition proposed by government of India? Give SWOT analytical report.
1. Take an imaginary situation relating to pricing or investment policy in a selected industry in which there are few sellers and show how the adoption of different strategies by a leading player defines different possible paths. Use a decision tree to illustrate these different possible paths.
2. Carry out SWOT analysis of Indian Railways. Suggest measure to run it profitable.
3. Nowadays Product Diversification is a mandatory process in Indian Industry. Give an example for success and failure. Give reasons for the success and failure.
4. “Technological factors represent major opportunities and threats, which must be taken into account while formulating strategies.” – Discuss. How will a firm build a sustainable technology based competitive advantage?
1. “Electronic Commerce is commonly known as e-commerce, is a process of buying and selling of goods or services using electronic systems. List-out the applications and benefits of e-commerce.
2. Discuss the role of data mining techniques and data visualization in E-Commerce.
3. Compare the communication system in traditional business and on-line business.
4. Discuss the challenges and opportunities of e-commerce in Indian Software Industry.
1. “Research is much considered with proper fact finding, analysis and Evaluation.” –Do you agree with this statement. Substantiate your view with the following situation. You are the HRD Manager with ABB (India). ABB has recently taken over a major unit in Kolkata. You are sent on a posting there and are given the task of introducing a new operation scheme which your parent organization feels will improve efficiency. But you perceive during your stay that there is an underlying dissatisfaction amongst the employees and it is essential to gauge their views and opinion about the takeover and their expectations before introducing the scheme.
2. In order to improve the importance of chi square analysis, correlation analysis and t test. Create tables with imaginary and appropriate values and explain the results.
3. “Every data collection method has its own built-in biases. Therefore, resorting to multi method of data collection is only going to compound the biases”. How do you critique this statement?
4. “Data processing is an intermediary stage of work between data collection and data analysis”- Explain the statement by enumerating the various operations involved in it.