Buy 2nd Year MBA IS Annamalai assignments 2018 Complete 8 subject Assignment Solution @ Rs. 2000/- only.
Note: Two Answer of each subject.
- Same changes in organizations are unplanned, where as others are the result of strategic plans. Give examples of each of their verities of change and explain their implications for organizational functioning.
- Once you are established in your careers, what special challenges are you likely to confront? What can you do to enhance your chance of having a fully satisfying successful career?
- Explain how the field of organization behaviour stands to benefit by taking a global perspectives. What would you say are the major challenges associated with such a perspectives.
- Do you believe that organizational politics is inevitable or that it can be curtailed? Explain you answer with examples.
Management Information System
Q1. What do you know about Top management responsibility. Give suitable examples for responsibility.
Q2. What will affect the System planning and the mutual investigation? Illustrate with suitable example input/output design.
Q3. You are asked to write the System Development Life cycle. Explain this statement by using examples.
Q4. If you were the vice president of a company, what system would you use to develop the management information system?
Database Management System
Q1. Draw various schemes of ordering system and explain the involvement of views levels of data abstraction.
Q2. Draw an E-R diagram for ordering an item in the inventory control system.
Q3. Develop a conceptual data model for a Hospital Information System and write a PL/SQL program using oracle to perform the following tasks.
Q4. Print the patient details – according to room wise.
- a) Print the patient details – according to the disease wise.
- b) Print the patient details – according to the doctors attending them
- c) Consider a real system of your interest and give the skeleton of the development of DSS for that system.
Q1. Describe the current e-commerce scenario in India and explain the future prospect of e-commerce.
Q2. Explain the characteristics of large companies that involve B2G and B2C transactions in their business, which require roboust, capable and scalable electronic commerce system.
Q3. Visit the following sites:
- For each site determine whether it is in the exposure stage, interaction stage, e-commerce stage or e-business stage. Provide reasons for your answer.
- Determine whether each site is B2C, C2C, C2B or B2B and why.
- Critically discuss the process of setting up a free-standing website and evaluate the potential of e-commerce for small business development in India.
Q4. Consider the development of a portal for a Retailer shop. Discuss the various technologies, tools and components involved in designing the same..
ENTERPRISE RESOURCE PLANNING
- Large corporations like General Motors (GM), Ford, Hewlett Packard (HP), and Digital primarily viewed themselves as manufacturing companies until the 1980s. With the globalization of operations and the proliferation of computer networks, it was important that the manufacturing organizations extend their information system across the supply chain with ERP solutions. Discuss your views on this aspect.
- As you are a General Manager in a reputed manufacturing firm and you wish to implement ERP to replace the existing system. But the employees were unaware about the new methodologies. How will you react and successfully implement the ERP.
- Imagine that you are a manager in a firm and implemented ERP system but that is failed in your company, what type of strategies that you will follow to recover it?
- Implementation of an ERP system is a major investment and commitment for any organization, but still many ERP implementations fail. What are factors that contribute to the failure of ERP implementation?
Data Warehousing and Data Mining
- Outline the major research challenges of data mining in one specific application domain, such as stream/sensor data analysis, spatiotemporal data analysis, or bioinformatics.
- Data quality can be assessed in terms of several issues, including accuracy, completeness, and consistency. For each of the above three issues, discuss how data quality assessment can depend on the intended use of the data, giving examples. Propose two other dimensions of data quality
- A data warehouse can be modeled by either a star schema or a snowflake schema. Briefly describe the similarities and the differences of the two models, and then analyze their advantages and disadvantages with regard to one another. Give your opinion of which might be more empirically useful and state the reasons behind your answer.
- Data cubes and multidimensional databases contain nominal, ordinal, and numeric data in hierarchical or aggregate forms. Based on what you have learned about the clustering methods, design a clustering method that finds clusters in large data cubes effectively and efficiently
Software Project Management
Q1. Identify the key aspects in which modern software project management practices differs from those of traditional software project management.
Q2. Assume the size of an organic type software product has been estimated to be 32,000 lines of source code. Assume that the average salary of a software engineer is Rs.75,000 per month. Determine the effort required to develop the software product and the nominal development time.
Q3. (a) List any four attributes that contribute to the quality software product. Discuss how they influence software quality. (b) Develop a set of guidelines for conducting a formal technical review.
Q4. Illustrate with a software, the process in determining the software WBS architecture, populate the software WBS and in determining the cost categories for the software.
Advanced Web Design
- Develop a XML application to get the details of Book s(Title, Author Name, ISBN
No, Publisher details). List out the details of Management related books. Write
DTD, Schema, XZL wherever required?
- A. Discuss abut EJB architecture and its Components with neat diagram.
- Describe the important services provided by a container to an enterprise bean?
- Develop an employee Payroll system using (RMI) Techniques, the primary methods of Payroll calculation should be accessed from remotely.
- Design web page for hospital Management system with all DHTML features and display the hospital name in all pages using Cookies in JSP.