1. Why do we make the connection of the SCLK for communicating serially between two devices?
a) to get a clock output from the device
b) to synchronize the two devices
c) to obtain an analog output
d) all of the mentioned
2. What is the function of the CE pin in SPI?
a) it is used for synchronization
b) it is used as a transmitting pin
c) it is used as a receiving pin
d) it is used to initiate and terminate the data transfer
3. Which of the following is correct?
a) MOSI has the same meaning as the SDO
b) SCLK is used to initiate and terminate the data transfer
c) In 3 wire SPI, their is only one pin for transmission and reception
d) In 3 wire SPI, their are three pins MOSI, MISO and SCLK
4. If CPHA= 0 and CPOL=1, then which of the following is true?
a) read on rising edge, changed on a falling edge
b) read on falling edge, changed on a rising edge
c) write on rising edge, changed on a falling edge
d) write on rising edge, changed on a falling edge
5. In SPI write, LSB goes first?
c) can’t be said
d) depends on the cases
6. In AVR, which of the following registers are used for SPI?
d) All of the mentioned
7. How do we set the SPI, to operate in the master mode 1?
a) We set the MSTR bit, and make the CPOL= 1 and CPHA=0
b) We set the MSTR bit, and make the CPOL= 0 and CPHA=1
c) We reset the MSTR bit, and make the CPOL= 1 and CPHA=0
d) We reset the MSTR bit, and make the CPOL= 0 and CPHA=1
8. SPI can act as a half duplex transmission?
c) depends on the conditions
d) can’t be said
9. Which frequency is not recommended for SPI clock?
10. To select the value of the clock to be fosc/16, what are the appropriate values?
a) SPI2X= 0, SPR1= 0, SPR0=1
b) SPI2X= 0, SPR1= 1, SPR0=0
c) SPI2X= 1, SPR1= 1, SPR0=0
d) SPI2X= 0, SPR1= 1, SPR0=1
Synopsis and Project Report
You can buy synopsis and project from distpub.com. Just visit https://distpub.com/product-category/projects/ and buy your university/institute project from distpub.com