1. Which one of the following is a microcontroller from Motorola?
Answer: a [Reason:] MC68HC05 is designed by Motorola but 4004 and 8080 are designed by Intel. MIPS is designed by MIPS technology.
2. Which is the first microcontroller?
d) Intel 4004
Answer: c [Reason:] TMS1000 is the first microcontroller which was done in April 1971 but Intel 4004 was designed in November 1971.
3. How many bits does MC68HC05 possess?
Answer: b [Reason:] MC68HC05 is a 8 bit controller.
4. What is the bit size of the program counter in MC68HC05?
Answer: c [Reason:] MC68HC05 have a 13-bit program counter.
5. Which of the following microcontroller is used in engine management system?
c) Intel 80286
d) Intel 8086
Answer: b [Reason:] MC68HC11 was originally designed in conjunction with General Motors for use within engine management systems. As a result, its initial versions had built-in EEPROM/OTP ROM, RAM, digital I/O, timers,8 channel 8 bit A/D converter, PWM generator, and synchronous and asynchronous communications channels (RS232 and SPI).
6. Which is the concatenated register of MC68HC11?
Answer: a [Reason:] The MC68HC11 architecture is similar to that of the 6800 and has two 8 bit accumulators referred to as registers A and B.They are concatenated to provide a 16-bit double accumulator called register D.
7. What does CCR stand for?
a) Condition code register
b) Computing code register
c) Complex code register
d) Code control register
Answer: a [Reason:] Condition code register is a special register in the MC68HC11.
8. How many bytes of EPROM does MC68HC7054A possess?
a) 176 bytes
b) 240 bytes
c) 4144 bytes
d) 1024 bytes
Answer: c [Reason:] There are defined memory size for different processors and controllers. The MC68HC705A has 4144 bytes of EPROM.
9. Which of the following is an 8-bit command in MC68HC11?
Answer: c [Reason:] Multiplying two 8 bit requires a 16-bit register.
10. In the below diagram, identify the register of MC68HC05
Answer: a [Reason:] MC68HC05 have different registers such as the accumulator, stack pointer, index register . Condition code register has to carry flag, zero flags, negative flag, interrupt flag, Half carry flag.
11. Which one of the following is an asynchronous communication channel?
Answer: a [Reason:] MOO, MUDs, and VOIP are apps for the online conference which is synchronous but SPI is an asynchronous communication channel.
Synopsis and Project Report
You can buy synopsis and project from distpub.com. Just visit https://distpub.com/product-category/projects/ and buy your university/institute project from distpub.com