1. To initialise any port as an output port what value is to be given to it?
d) A port is by default an output port
2. Which out of the four ports of 8051 needs a pull-up resistor for using it is as an input or an output port?
a) PORT 0
b) PORT 1
c) PORT 2
d) PORT 3
3. Which of the ports act as the 16 bit address lines for transferring data through it?
a) PORT 0 and PORT 1
b) PORT 1 and PORT 2
c) PORT 0 and PORT 2
d) PORT 1 and PORT 3
4. Which of the following registers are not bit addressable?
5. Which instruction is used to check the status of a single bit?
a) MOV A,P0
b) ADD A,#05H
c) JNB PO.0, label
d) CLR P0.05H
6. Which addressing mode is used in pushing or popping any element on or from the stack?
7. Which operator is the most important while assigning any instruction as register indirect instruction?
8. What is the advantage of register indirect addressing mode?
a) it makes use of registers R0 and R1
b) it uses the data dynamically
c) it makes use of operator @
d) it is easy
9. Which of the following comes under indexed addressing mode?
a) MOVX A, @DPTR
b) MOVC @A+DPTR,A
c) MOV A,R0
d) MOV @R0,A
10. Is this a valid statement?
c) cant be determined
d) none of the mentioned
Synopsis and Project Report
You can buy synopsis and project from distpub.com. Just visit https://distpub.com/product-category/projects/ and buy your university/institute project from distpub.com