1. Which of the following is/are components of a phase?
a) Brass, Copper, Zinc
b) Copper only
c) Zinc only
d) Both Copper and Zinc
2. At certain temperature the maximum concentration of solute atoms that dissolve in solvent to form solid solution, this condition is called __________
b) Formation of phase
c) Solubility limit
d) Formation of super saturated solution
3. Analyze the following graph and the following question regarding solubility of sugar in water.
a) Decrease with increase in temperature
b) Increase with increase in temperature
c) Increase with decrease in temperature
d) Remains constant with increase or decrease in temperature
4. What is a phase?
a) The substance which is physically distinct
b) The substance which is homogenouschemically
c) The substance which is both physically distinct and chemically homogenous
d) The substance which is both physically distinct and chemically heterogeneous
Analyze the following diagram in which A pure solid substance is heatedand answer the following questions
5. On which portion(s) only gas is present?
d) 4, 5
6. On which portion(s) liquid is present?
a) 2, 3
b) 2, 4
c) 3, 4
d) 2, 3, 4
7. On which portions only pure substance are present?
a) 1, 3, 5
b) 1, 5
c) only 1
d) 3, 5
8. In which portion there is freezing section?
9. Which portion of graph indicates boiling point?
10. On which section(s) of the graph would you use the formula, (Specific Heat) * (Mass) * (Change in temperature), to calculate the energy change.
b) 1, 3
c) 1, 3, 5
d) 2, 3, 5
Synopsis and Project Report
You can buy synopsis and project from distpub.com. Just visit https://distpub.com/product-category/projects/ and buy your university/institute project from distpub.com