1. Which protocol is supported by Android browsers?
Answer: b [Reason:] Android browsers support a new streaming protocol namedHTTP Live Streaming (HLS) implemented by Apple Inc.
b) JQuery UI
3. In HTML Audio/Video DOM, __________ sets or returns whether the audio/video should be loaded when the page loads.
Answer: a [Reason:] The preload property allows the author to provide a hint to the browser about what he/she thinks will lead to the best user experience. This attribute may be ignored in some instances.
4. Which of the following is not a HTML5 tag?
Answer: d [Reason:] There is no such thing as slider tag in HTML5.
5. What will happen if height and width of video are not set while video loads?
a) page flickers
b) page does not load
c) page crash
d) none of the mentioned
Answer: a [Reason:] If height and width are not set, the browser does not know the size of the video. The effect will be that the page will change (or flicker) while the video loads.
6. Which of the following HTML Video – Media Type is not supported in IE?
d) None of the mentioned
Answer: c [Reason:] The Ogg container format with the Theora video codec and the Vorbis audio codec is supported in desktop/mobile Gecko (Firefox), Chrome, and Opera, and support for the format can be added to Safari (but not on iOS) by installing an add-on. The format is not supported in Internet Explorer in any way.
7. In HTML Audio/Video DOM, __________ sets or returns the default speed of the audio/video playback.
Answer: c [Reason:] Setting this property will only change the default playback speed, not the current.
8. In HTML Audio/Video DOM, __________ sets or returns the CORS settings of the audio/video.
Answer: d [Reason:] The purpose of the crossorigin attribute is to allow you to configure the CORS requests for the element’s fetched data.
9. In HTML Audio/Video DOM, __________ returns a TimeRanges object representing the buffered parts of the audio/video.
Answer: c [Reason:] A buffered range is a time-range of buffered audio/video. The user gets several buffered ranges if he/she skips in the audio/video.