1. Which of the following element represents a thematic break rather than a horizontal rule, though that is the likely representation?
a) <dd> b) <dt> c) <hr> d) <menu>
2. Which of the following element was redefined to represent user interface menus, including context menus?
a) <ul> b) <dt> c) <hr> d) <menu>
3. Which of the following HTML 4 attributes is removed in HTML5?
d) all of the mentioned
4. Which of the following element is removed by HTML5?
5. Which of the following is not a newly added element in HTML5?
6. ____________ defines the accelerator key to be used for keyboard access to an element.
7. Which of the following element represents the header of a section or the document and contains a label or other heading information for the related content?
8. Which of the following element sets is an item of microdata?
d) none of the mentioned
9. _____________ defines a group of content that should be used as a figure and may be labeled by a legend element.