1. __________ can be used to advise the browser to download media content in the background to improve playback.
2. The _________ element is used to render simple graphics such as line art, graphs, and other custom graphical elements on the client side.
3. State true or False. “Prior to HTML5 in web market, traditionally, multimedia has been inserted with the concept of tag-based multimedia back”.
4. Consider the following markup and answer the question that follow.
<source src="html_5.mp4" type="video/mp4"> <source src="html_5.ogv" type="video/ogg">
What is the need to add multiple file formats for the same file?
a) To provide fallback support.
b) To address the media support problem.
c) Both a and b
d) None of the mentioned
5. Consider the markup and answer the question that follow.
<? controls autobuffer autoplay> </?> Which HTML5 element can replace the "?" ? a) <audio> b) <video> c) <media> d) both a and b
6. Which plugins can provide the fallback support for old browsers?
c) both and b
d) none of the mentioned
7. What more needs to be achieved to fulfil the promises of the Open Web Platform?
a) Security and Privacy
b) Performance and Tuning
c) Media and Real-Time Communications
d) All of the mentioned
8. State whether the given statement is true or false. “HTML5 brings to the Web video and audio tracks without needing plugins”.