1. If end to end connection is done at a network or IP level, and if there are N hosts, then what is the number of keys required?
2. For 1000 nodes in IP level, how many keys would be required?
3. Communication between end systems is encrypted using a key, often known as
a) temporary key
b) section key
c) line key
d) session key
4. Session keys are transmitted after being encrypted by
a) make-shift keys
b) temporary keys
c) master keys
d) section keys
5. For a network with N nodes, how many master keys are present?
6. PDU stands for
a) Protocol data unit
b) Pre data underscore
c) Permuted data unity
d) Protocol data untiy
7. SSM stands for
a) Secure Security Module
b) Session Security Module
c) Service Session Module
d) Session Service Module
8. Which is the last step in establishing a connection between hosts using the SSM?
a) Interaction/ Handshaking between the SSM and the KDC
b) Establishment of the connection
c) Release of connection request packet
d) SSM saves the packet and applies to the KDC for connection permission