1. Mix Row functions operate on the 8 × 8 matrix (A) to form the new matrix. The operation can be considered to be B = AC. The matrix C is formed by
a) each successive even row having left shifts
b) each successive row having a left shifts
c) each successive odd row having right shifts
d) each successive row having a right shifts
2. Which of the following hexadecimal values are not present in the matrix C of the Mix Rows function?
3. There’s no known successful attacks made against Whirlpool.
4. Which hash algorithm is the most hardware intensive among the following?
5. Which algorithm has the most execution latency?
6. Which among the following has not been broken yet( still collision free)?
7. Before the first round of the Whirlpool algorithm, which is the operation that takes place?
a) Addition of Key
b) Substitution of Bytes
c) Mixing of Rows
d) Shifting of Columns
8. How many rounds does the Whirlpool algorithm undergo?
9. Each round uses a different key in the algorithm.
10. What is the size of the key in the algorithm?
a) 256 bits
b) 512 bits
c) 128 bits
d) 1024 bits
11. How many add round key functions are present in the Whirlpool algorithm?