1. function tolower(c) defined in library
a) Ascii character set
b) Unicode character set
c) Ascii and utf-8 but not EBSIDIC character set
d) Any character set
2. What is the output of the below code considering size of short int is 2, char is 1 and int is 4 bytes?
short int i = 20;
char c = 97;
printf("%d, %d, %dn", sizeof(i), sizeof(c), sizeof(c + i));
a) 2, 1, 2
b) 2, 1, 1
c) 2, 1, 4
d) 2, 2, 8
3. Which type conversion is NOT accepted?
a) From char to int
b) From float to char pointer
c) From negative int to char
d) From double to char
4. What will be the data type of the result of the following operation?
(float)a * (int)b / (long)c * (double)d
5. Which of the following type-casting have chances for wrap around?
a) From int to float
b) From int to char
c) From char to short
d) From char to int
6. Which of the following typecasting is accepted by C?
a) Widening conversions
b) Narrowing conversions
c) Widening & Narrowing conversions
d) None of the mentioned
7. When do you need to use type-conversions?
a) The value to be stored is beyond the max limit
b) The value to be stored is in a form not supported by that data type
c) To reduce the memory in use, relevant to the value
d) All of the mentioned