Buy 2nd Year MBA HRM Annamalai assignments 2018 Complete 8 subject Assignment Solution @ Rs. 2000/- only.
Note: Two Answer of each subject.
1. Organisational Development And Management Of Change
Q1. “OD is the prescription for the process of planned change in organisations”- Discuss.
Q2. “A collection of suitable interventions, built on humanistic- democratic values, that seeks to improve organisational effectiveness and employee well-being”- Discuss.
Q3. “Change is easy to devise but difficult to implement and impossible to sustain”- Examine this statement and offer your comments.
Q4. “Learning organisations attack fragmentation, competitiveness, and reactiveness”- Elaborate this statement?
2. Training and Development
Q1. A leading FMCG company in India decides to train its entire population of employees and managers to provide “Legendary Customer Service.” Suggest and explicate a design for evaluating the impact of such a massive training effort.
Q2. Is training transfer an important issue in the automobile manufacturing companies? How transfer is evaluated in those companies? Design an action plan sheet that a manager and employee could use to facilitate transfer of training. Justify each category included in the action plan.
Q3. In a financial services company where 100 employees are working in information technology department had a high employee turnover rate. A survey of employees revealed that the reason most left was dissatisfaction with the level of training. The average turnover rate was 23 percent per year. The cost to recruit and train one new employee was Rs. 56,625/-. To address the turnover problem, the company developed a skills training program that averaged 80 hours per year per employee. The average employee wage was Rs. 35/- per hour. Instructor, classroom, and other costs were Rs. 170,000/-.
a) What is the total cost of training? The total cost of turnover?
b) If the turnover rate dropped 8 percent (from 23 percent to 15 percent), what was the financial benefit of the training program?
c) What was the ROI of the training program?
d) How much would the turnover rate have to be reduced (from 23 percent) for the training program to show a benefit?
Q4. Assume you are a personnel manager in an service organization, if you had an opportunity to choose between adventure learning and action learning for developing an effective team in your organisation, which would you prefer? Defend your choice with precise justification.
3. Labour Welfare
Q1. Elucidate the objectives scope and need of the voluntary welfare measures.
2. Discuss the various welfare measures available to protect the female labour and the Agricultural labour mention the social assistance available to them.
3. Write the various statutes enacted by Indian Parliament from time to time and various schemes implemented by government for the welfare of child, female and contact labours in India.
4. Explain the psychological issues relating to the employment and measures to be taken to prevent adverse impact on overall health of employees.
4. Industrial Relations
1. Describe the new perspectives of 1990s. Discuss the implications of post modernism for employment relations. Explain the latest developments in HRM for industrial relations issues with suitable examples.
2. Explain the historical perspective of Industrial relations in India. Discuss the issues and challenges facing by the organisations related to industrial relations in an organisation you are familiar with.
3. Explain the meaning, origin and growth of trade unions in India. Describe the present trade union scenario of an industrial area with which you are familiar. What are your suggestions for strengthing the trade unions in India.
4. Define grievance and discuss the role of Human Resource department in grievance handling. Explain various approaches of grievance resolution, in your opinion which approach is most effective and why?
5. Wages and Salary Administration
1. "Indian managers are poorly paid compared to their counterparts abroad". Examine this statement and offer your comments on it with suitable evidences.
2. "Hard workers get poor wage where as the workers hardly work get high wage." Do you agree to this statement? Justify your stand with valid evidences.
3. Do you agree that the objectives of collective bargaining are to reduce the areas of conflict and to crate work atmosphere geared to productivity? Elucidate.
4. “If selection and placement decisions are done effectively, an individual performance should not vary a great a deal; therefore, an incentive system is not necessary”. Dou you agree to this statement? Justify your view.
6. Strategic Management
Q1. If strategic planning is essentially a program, can it display the degree of adaptiveness that 21st century enterprises need? Would ‘strategic improvisation’ be a plausible alternative? Explore the practical consequences of strategic improvisation for enterprise management.
Q2. Select an automobile industry in India, and evaluate its competitive business strategy using porter’s five force model? What strategies can you suggest to convert the unattractive forces in to attractive ones?
Q3. “Complementary mergers may result in each firm filling in the missing pieces of their firm with pieces from other firm” – Examine the validity of the statement in the Indian context with necessary examples.
Q4. ‘Formality is the enemy of creativity and innovation’. ‘informality is the enemy of disciplined and reliable performance’. Is it consequently impossible for an enterprise to be both innovative and disciplined? Investigate how these qualities can be combined.
Q1. Describe the current e-commerce scenario in India and explain the future prospect of e-commerce.
Q2. Explain the characteristics of large companies that involve B2G and B2C transactions in their business, which require roboust, capable and scalable electronic commerce system.
Q3. Visit the following sites:
a. For each site determine whether it is in the exposure stage, interaction stage, e-commerce stage or e-business stage. Provide reasons for your answer.
b. Determine whether each site is B2C, C2C, C2B or B2B and why.
c. Critically discuss the process of setting up a free-standing website and evaluate the potential of e-commerce for small business development in India.
Q4. Consider the development of a portal for a Retailer shop. Discuss the various technologies, tools and components involved in designing the same..
8. Business Research Methods
1. Below is the gist of an article from Business Week. After reading it
(a) identify the broad problem area, (b) define the problem, and
(c) explain how you would proceed further.
“While Chrysler‘s minivans, pickups, and sport utility vehicles take a big share of the truck market, its cars trail behind those of GM, Ford, Honda, and Toyota. Quality problems include, among other things, water leaks and defective parts”.
2. It is advantageous to develop a directional hypothesis whenever we are sure of the predicted direction. How will you justify this statement?
3. If a control group is a part of an experimental design, one need not worry about controlling other exogenous variables. –Discuss this statement.
4. Whenever possible, it is advisable to use instruments that have already been developed and repeatedly used in published studies, rather than develop our own instruments for our studies. Do you agree? Discuss the reasons for your answer.